Hey friends! The labwork analysis company I am affiliated with is offering a discounted package called the "New Year's Resolution Panel" for the next 4 days only, with several weeks window to use the package once you purchase it. The package is an excellent deal for the amount of information you'll get back about your current health status. Normally the price for all of the tests listed below is $479, but it is currently discounted at $379.
Here's what's included.... health data in 6 categories of overall health: 👇
1. Inflammation ( hs-CRP and Serum Ferritin)
2. Metabolism (fasting glucose and HbA1c)
4. Hormones (specifically expanded thyroid panel and AM cortisol)
5. Nutrients (Vitamin D, Iron and TIBC, and Vit B12).... knowing your D levels is esp important right now as it's much harder to contract covid if your D levels are "high normal". Knowing these numbers will allow you to supplement properly.
6. Core Tests (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel and Complete Blood Count)
* The labwork is ordered online (just like you would order anything else on line. Super easy!). You will get your labwork orders emailed to you, and then you will take the orders to your local Quest Diagnostics and they will draw your blood. The results will be emailed directly to you.
* This can be done without seeing a doctor in all states with the exception of: New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Arizona.
As an added bonus, I would be happy to evaluate your labwork for you if you choose to order using the link below. I do this as part of my health coaching on a very regular basis. The first 30 minute coaching call is complimentary... plenty of time to evaluate and discuss your labwork results. Please message me for details.
Although these tests would not be covered thru insurance, HSA and FSA can usually be used. I can walk you thru that process if needed. Sadly, most insurance companies won't pay for many of these tests anyway until you are already diagnosed with a dis-ease. It's very backwards.... most times dis-eases can be averted thru early recognition of sub-clinical signs and symptoms (many of which are found in labwork such as this!)... and then the dis-ease itself can be avoided!
Hey there....thanks for stopping by! This is me (Liz James)... an eclectic mixture of holistic (and organic) farmgirl meets pharmacist. It's a synergy that works well as I speak truths and dissect fact from fiction. If you're looking for healthier living options, you've come to the right place!