Start 'em off right my friends! I absolutely love that Young Living now has a starter kit just for kiddos!
Do you know anyone who needs help with their kid’s sleeping, 😴emotions, focus, owies and all the things?
* And who can say no to Feather the owl diffuser? #cutest
Have you gotten the all new Little Oilers Collection Kit? Our littles NEED all the help they can get to be healthy and keep a low toxin load. (This is one way to eliminate many common toxins kiddos are often exposed to!). The prediluted bottle with the rollers make it safe to apply anytime!
And FREE shipping with either order since they are both over 100PV.
Which oil will be your favorite ?
This kit will be a game changer in so many homes.... it could be in yours too😘.
www.goodmedicine.info 👈 this is where you're going to want to go to get the good stuff for your kiddos (and for yourself too!)
If you are just diving in now... here are the links to catch up:
* POWER TO HEAL PART I (why modern medicine alone isn't the answer)
* POWER TO HEAL PART II ( a history lesson - how did we forget how to heal?)
* POWER TO HEAL PART III (The power of the mind in healing ourselves)
* POWER TO HEAL PART IV (We have the tools!)
The Power to Heal Ourselves -
I've been praying for you! Our bodies are so incredibly amazing, aren't they???...... especially when they have the right ingredients to create a recipe for healthy success!
I hear some of you tho.... it may seem so overwhelming to #doallthethings. It was for me too 🙋♀️when I first began realizing I had the personal power to heal on my own 20 years ago.
Remember a few key things:
1. Is your garbage pail full? Stop putting garbage in!!! (evidence of that is nearly all chronic diseases, skin disorders, emotional disorders, etc)..... you've GOT to quit adding toxins to your "household" (ie: body) if you truly want to kickstart the healing process.
2. Start taking the garbage out. This means you are working towards gently detoxing your body. There are many ways to do this, and each way does not serve an person in the same manner. ( 👉 See Step #8!)
3. Sleep. Absolutely crucial that you get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. If you have problems achieving that #.... message me.
4. Exercise. You CAN do this.... there is an exercise program for every single situation. No excuses.
5. Hydration.... by this I mean water. Clean, pure water and lots of it.
6. Mind work.... If you find "taking out the toxins" hard to think about, perhaps focus on the reason why. You are a person of value and worth.💗 Toxins create personal limitations and it is life limiting to allow them to dictate your life and limit your potential! #thisis100percenttrue Loving ourselves enough to treat ourselves with kindness and respect (not in a spirit of enablement) is a HUGE part of self healing both physically and emotionally.
7. Thorough labwork. This is an important piece that often gets overlooked.
8. Find a guide... a scout.... someone who has walked the walk and knows the path well. So much can be done inside the walls of our own homes and thru ZOOM if meeting in person is logistically hard. 💗
If the power of healing yourself is something you are ready to embrace, give yourself a high five and a virtual hug!
I am here and I am devoted to helping people learn how to do this successfully and would be honored to help you blaze your new trail! 😘 Let's chat!
Sleep! The saga continues…. so many pieces must fall into place for us to get a well rested night of ZZZZZZZ. (and I’m keeping this one short so I can hop into bed!)
Both men and women need balanced hormones. A LOT can go wrong within our bodies if our hormones go wackadoodle (I know…..not a scientific term, but it’s FDA compliant !). Sleep pattern disruption is just one of those things.
While this post focuses mainly on ‘The Change’, be aware that ‘wackadoodle’ hormones can happen at any age , but especially during puberty, pregnancy/childbirth, and ahem….. the aforementioned time.
Disturbed sleep patterns caused by hormone imbalance aren’t just for women… men can have their own issues when testosterone levels begin fluctuating.
At the age of 50, I’ve found that my personal sleep is best supported by Tranquil on my toes at night, Progessence Plus on my forearms at night, and Estro drops in my NingXia Red the morning. These are all products that are available to you at wholesale pricing with the basic lifetime membership ($45) from Young Living.
Signing off for the day…. but know that I’m here for you if you’ve got any questions about some of these products I’ve just mentioned. Looking for a sheep herder? I’m happy to help!
Deficiencies. Sometimes our bodies don’t produce enough, and other times, we just don’t consume enough. The only way (aside from supplementation) we can receive minerals like Magnesium or Potassium is thru the plants we consume, and to a much lesser extent, meat from animals who have eaten plants. Additionally, our bodies give us the ability to synthesize D, but D can come from a non-vegan diet as well.
Current farming practices have overworked the soil and synthetic fertilizers bind minerals. Both practices prevent the transfer of minerals to the plants. Since the 1970’s, the mineral content of plants we eat has diminished greatly (50-70%). Growing your own food with organic (ex: cow poop!) fertilizer will help, but supplementation has become a growing necessity. This is exactly why we’ve chosen to garden and use our own compost….. and choose very specific seeds.
Not all Magnesium is created equal. Some forms are not absorbed well. Highly absorbable forms of magnesium include citrate & glycinate ( Thankfully YL uses both forms).
Not all vitamin D is created equal either …..D2 (ergocalciferol) and D3 (cholecalciferol). Studies indicate that vitamin D2 is much less potent and has a shorter duration of action than D3. Young Living uses D3 in their formulations.
Thank goodness they know this and incorporate the good stuff into their formulations. (Believe me, I see what’s available out there in pharmacy land!)
What are the chances you are deficient in any (or all) of these? Deficiencies abound in the good ol’ US of A. Despite the wealth of our nation, we are sorely lacking in many nutrients.
80% of us are lacking in Magnesium
75% of us are lacking in Vitamin D
98% of us are lacking in Potassium
Give yourself a high five if you thought you might be deficient. Now go do something about it !… and work towards that 7 hours of golden sleep.
Supplementing is so helpful to keep us above that wellness line. All three deficiencies can cause many more body system dysfunctions than just missed sleep. God made a finely tuned machine when He designed us. If someone finds they are significantly deficient, there are prescription strength D, Pot, (and non prescription, but high strength Mag) available…if you need concentrated help with magnesium, make sure you opt for glycinate and/or malate forms (higher doses can cause diarrhea, and these are less apt to do that, while still being highly bioavailable).
If any of the above products interest you, You can purchase a lifetime membership with Young Living for $45 (they throw in a free oil for stress too!) and then have access to ALL their products at wholesale pricing (24% off retail prices). You can order whatever you’d like with no minimum. Places like SAM’S and Costco charge a higher annual fee, and you get nothing but access to their buildings…. so this is a pretty great deal. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. (If you choose to sign up with a membership…. regardless of the type, I’ll send you a 400+ page hardcopy reference manual and other resources to get you started).
Good morning friends!! I hope you got a good night of sleep last night! Fireworks were fierce out here in the country til nearly midnight (we’ve got at least 2 more nights of them.. July 4th is around the corner)… and our animals were stressed. Needless to say, OUR sleep was affected!
Sleep deprivation causes increased hunger and increased stress hormone levels… never a good thing, but especially if you are trying to manage your weight or lose a few extra pounds. Sleep deprivation can make that goal dang near impossible!
Frequently, poor sleep is simply the result of poor habits (which we’ll talk about later in the week), but just as commonly, it is the result of a physiological dysfunction and/or side effects of the medications that are used to treat a physiological dysfunction.
Y'all have a great day! See you tomorrow…
Hey there....thanks for stopping by! This is me (Liz James)... an eclectic mixture of holistic (and organic) farmgirl meets pharmacist. It's a synergy that works well as I speak truths and dissect fact from fiction. If you're looking for healthier living options, you've come to the right place!